NikolaRocket (NIK) aims to get rid of two main problems in the crypto space, the first being the lack of liquidity, it resolves this by automatically adding a portion of each and every transaction to a safe and ‘unrugable’ wallet on PancakeSwap; this means that the team will have zero control over the liquidity added to the pool after a few transactions are made on the NIK token layer of the Binance Smart Chain.

The second problem it resolves is the inflationary nature of cryptocurrency in general by having an automatic distribution of tokens built-in the network itself, every transaction made using NIK has a 10% fee that is broken down in the following manner:

  • – 5% of the total amount transacted is distributed amongst all NIK holders, which passively increases the amount of tokens you own just by holding them.
  • – 2.5% in NIK is added to the liquidity pool on PancakeSwap.
  • – 2.5% in BSB is added to the liquidity pool on PancakeSwap.
  •  

This means that after a few transactions the network is completely self-sustaining and it highly encourages holding the token, making earlier adopters an immense amount of NIK in fees.

Users who add liquidity in the form of BNB and NIK tokens are also going to be rewarded in the form of fees from PancakeSwap like any other token listed there.

Total amount of tokens minted

1,000,000,000,000 (one Trillion)

The developers will seed the markets with 75% of the total tokens (750 billion NIK) paired with 50 BNB. The remaining 25% will be used for server maintenance, to introduce more liquidity in case it is needed, to pay for overhead, marketing, and developers.

The main wallet providing liquidity to NIK has been locked on DXSALE until the 31st of December, 2021, making even that wallet unragable as well, adding even more protection to all our investors, this token lock can be checked here

Roadmap

NIK Has Launched

NIK has launched during this phase, this is where the early adopters come in, and the unrugable liquidity pool starts to grow. Whales will be born during this phase.

NIK Development Team

In this phase the NIK development team will start looking for partners that have an interest in integrating our payment systems into existing services.

NIK Partnership Phase

This is the last push of our initial development and partnership phase of NIK, here we will look to get listed on the largest exchanges in the world, be they centralized or not. Binance will be the first step.